Rechtsreferendare (m/w/d) – Wahlstation im Ausland in Dublin, Irland – ab April 2023
About Zeidler Group
Zeidler Group is a technology driven law firm revolutionising legal and regulatory compliance services for the asset management industry. From innovative digital solutions for legal and compliance challenges to providing research based high quality legal advice. We build collaborative, strategic, and meaningful partnerships with our clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the legal team based in our Dublin office, and the Head of the Legal Services Division based in Paris, the successful candidate will be:
- Drafting legal documents including financial services contracts and investment fund prospectuses, legal publications and researching investment funds law and market practice in European and non-European jurisdictions.
- Providing written legal advice to clients.
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts.
- Compiling, completing, and filing of applications to the financial regulators in a variety of countries, and all associated communications.
- Reviewing marketing materials for investment funds.
- You will have an open mind and willingness to learn about Capital Markets law, European law and market practice.
- You have excellent communication skills and can carry out client-facing responsibilities.
- You will have a strong academic record and have experience in the field of European law, experience of studying abroad (e.g. Erasmus) is a strong plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are naturally conscientious and meticulous.
Does this sound like you? We’d love for you to apply.
Please submit your application (Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zeidler is an equal opportunity employer who agrees not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.